Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cereal Box Album

I've been busy trying not to lose my mind and so haven't done too much crafting of any kind.  I have managed to finish an album though.  Here is a quick gander at it.  I won't bore you with a page by page and every single pull out mini book but you get the idea.













The cover is made from a cereal box cut down to size and covered with cardstock.  This is a really, really easy album to create when you are strapped for time, supplies and creativity.  It really doesn't take too much of any of the afforementioned things.  One piece of 12x12 creates two pocket pages.  I chose this album style because it is so quick and easy to make, I am in a creative slump, short on supplies and time and because I wanted the o-rings to stick out on the outside of the spine in order to dangle stuff from them.

That's the album folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment