Saturday, April 7, 2012

I've been making 12x12 Scrapbook Pages

I finally got some more pictures printed out and have been trying to get as many scrapped as quickly as possible so that I can get semi caught up because I am sure I will NEVER be truly caught up but one can try.

Here are my most recent pages.




I try not to go back and correct grammar or spelling errors on my pages as the entire process is supposed to help me be less anal but it does drive me crazy later seeing those mistakes.  I am trying to just let them be part of what will make the pages interesting to look at later. 

Oh and because Easter is tomorrow.....

My Easter sign I made on my front door.
I hope everyone has a wonderful, fun, family filled Easter.  Don't gorge on all the candy, leave room for those deviled eggs.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment