Friday, April 27, 2012

Mini in a Day 3 - Faith Album

I created a mini album with a faith based theme and added many bible verses through out. 

Cutting directly to the pictures of it.

The first several pictures are how I put my cover together.








The complete cover.
 From here on it is pictures of the finished album.






















































 This album was made and gifted with a particular friend in mind.  :)
Sorry, I know I meant to make this one a tutorial on how I made it but got distracted after I made the cover and neglected to snap pictures of the actual process after that.

I hope you all have a wonderful, crafty day.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mini for your friend you have made and I am sure she will love this and use it to record memories...I am a new follower of your blog. :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the friend it was made for, I greatly cherish this. It was the nicest and most special gift I have ever been given by anyone. The time and dedication it took to make and the bible versus that come in handy considering everything I have been going through means the world to me. I could not ask for a better friend or a better gift. What makes it even more special is the fact it is handmade and was given out of love not for a special day such as a birthday or holiday. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Shara. I don't know how I could ever come close to this as a friend.

    ReplyDelete