Monday, August 15, 2011

Clean and Crisp 12x12

This type of page, clean and crisp, is much more my style of scrapbooking.  I even crocheted the bright green trim that I used.


My youngest playing with a plastic kazoo (I think that is what the thing is called).

I took a yellow gloss pen (mimics embossing) and outlined the Rock Star that was already on the paper.
 I wanted a very subtle title so I chose to simply make the background paper do the job since rock star is already printed on it.  I just made it stand out a little more.
Crocheted a border/trim with some bright green acrylic yarn.
Close up of the trim that I crocheted.  Crochet ain't just for old ladies. 

Oh! as for my last post.  I couldn't leave that page alone....so I did this.

I think that adding a title with black glossy chipboard helped create more balance and make the page feel more complete.  I also added some glitter glue in gold along the butterfly strips and around the yellow fabric.  It isn't dry yet at the time I took this photo.  I do think this page looks much better now.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment